Hurricane Damage Claims
Florida is no stranger to severe weather and storms. Due to the warm climate and the proximity to water, Florida residents are always at risk for tropical storms and hurricanes. Hurricanes are highly unpredictable and there is no way to know what exactly a hurricane will do to your home. This makes them one of the most dangerous threats to property owners because no matter how prepared you are, a hurricane can still completely wipe out your home or business.
Often, hurricanes can cause thousands of dollars in damage and completely turn your life upside down. It is important to assess and document all damages. Some common damages to look out for are…
- Broken windows
- Compromised or destroyed doors on homes, garages, and other structures
- Damage from projectiles
- Destruction of personal items and interior home goods including furniture or appliances
- Fire damage from downed wires
- Harm to boats, cars, and other vehicles
- Moisture damage
- Property damage to costly outdoor fixtures including pools, sheds, and landscaping
- Roof lifting, destruction of shingles, gutters, and siding
- Structural damage to the home’s walls, porches, and outer buildings
It is important to know what damages are covered by your insurance policy. That is where we can help. At Champion Public Adjusters, we will thoroughly inspect your hurricane-related damages, help you file an insurance claim, and make sure that you are receiving all the money that you deserve. You should not be held responsible for a disaster or an accident that is completely out of your control.